The World is Saved The World is Saved

Loved It.

I had a booming smile through the entire video. It really expressed the emotion of when you finish a game and I loved it. As a matter of fact it fits not only a game. I get the same feeling after reading a good book, watching a good lenghty movie or anime. I'll probably be playing this every time I finish a game. Truly a great song and a great video!

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Great work

I felt it was a really good addition to the salad fingers series, watched it twice. It is a solid 10/10 and a 5/5. Good animation, as always exceptional typography and an breathtaking mood. I feel a bit nostalgic about it after all many years have passed since you released the first ones.
P. S. did anyone notice a face in the oven?

Whereabouts -Unknown- Whereabouts -Unknown-

Stylish

Great animation, distinctive style. From the image and the title I was expecting a story about some lost kid (physically or simbolicaly). But I found a music video. I didn't like the song that much, thus the whole music video wasn't that good to me. The trippyness wasn't that trippy at all.
All in all, I'd like to see you do a story instead of a music video. A lot of my dislikes for this particular movie were based on my personal opinion rather than the evaluation of your skills, thus I wouldn't feel right if I gave you less than 8.

The death and birth The death and birth

Slightly touching

Slightly touching, but still very good and solid. I like it.

o--(:[]= o--(:[]=

So beautiful...

Really reminded me of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's "The Little Prince". And that is my favourite book of all time. Probably the only book that I read more than twice. Anyway, the story was brilliant and heartwarming. Animation was great, 3D fit well into everything, which is rare when someone tries to use 3D in flash. Nothing more to say, you get a perfect score from me :).

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

I haven't laughet from a flash in a long time

And this one made me laugh. Such a proper parody of current hollywood crap, perfectly depicts how every movie is made using the same formula. Perfectly depicts of how modern trailers are made: flashy text=>short scene=>flashy text=>even shorter scene=>flashy text=>epileptic attack between really short scenes and flashy text.

Toil Fruitlessly Toil Fruitlessly

Very Interesting

Newgrounds need more such interesting stuff, because I'm already sick of all the comedy here, it's just too much. I watched all your submissions in 2010 and I loved every single one of them. You are definetly a talented artist. I'm a little dissapointed in the community here, because your works are worth much more recognition than they have now! As of the message, I agree with WiZBiN-Yoshi-1. Society, rules shaping people into generic standards and chocking any diffirent ideas, points of view.

Suramongo Suramongo

Sweet!

Great work, as always. Nice to see you moving on full body action/fighting animations.

Ace0fredspades responds:

hhaha! Thanx amigo! Nice to read that from you ^____^

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Nice work

Really nice work. Too much of anything is dangerous. It's possible to get poisoned from clean water. On the other hand drinking a proper amount of alocohol (wine mostly) can be very healthy. "Everything is poison, there is poison in everything. Only the dose makes a thing not a poison." - Paracelsus.

Games are entertainment indeed and when taken in proper doses they can be a really good one too. I agree that modern society depends too much on compuerized lives and that people should move back to normal social interactions. But never forget that this thing too can be pretty much poisonous. I remember few (4-5) years ago I used to go out with my friends and just stay in the neighborhood for the whole day. Everything we did was sit around tell some stupid jokes, smoke and drink. That pretty much was crap, probably worse than playing videogames. Also you mentioned some books and reading (books are either entertainment or source of inteligence). Considering that you discarded videogames as wasteful (they're entertainment). I believe that you meant becoming more intelectual by reading books. It's great, but don't forget that being inteligent without putting your inteligence to use is pointless. You'll get old eventually and start forgeting stuff, and all the unused knowledge will simply go to waste.

All in all I just want to say that you should try to set your own limits to everything, while being honest to yourself. And don't start thinking that overdoing something else instead of gaming will save you. It won't. True Happiness and Productivity lies in balance of things. Well at least that's what I believe :)

Bath Bath

Great work

I fell in love with the soundtrack. But when I saw the stick arms men i was afraid that it would end with a sarcastic and stupid joke. It is good that it didn't. I especialy like the frame when he dives and he is far far away from the camera in a ray of light.