circloO circloO

You've got a really good thing going here! I loved it. The feel of momentum, the puzzle design that puts so much focus on circles and circle physics. Mobile, now, before someone else rips it off and puts it there!

Beard Guy Goes Surfing Beard Guy Goes Surfing

Solid adventure game!

Bloosso Run Bloosso Run

Damn addicting this is :)

Kaukolike responds:

I've been working with evil scientists from soviet Russia when developing this game. It has a secret message in it that brainwashes you while you play!

Murloc RPG: SF Murloc RPG: SF

The old one

Maybe it's about time for you to move to original titles. But, anyways this was fun. I found it a bit unbalanced, but it's ok. Played as a mage, it was difficult at first, but when I reached lvl 15 it got really easy: Polymorph->Adrenaline Rush->Cold Blood->Pyroblas. Only the last boss at ZG didn't get 1 hit away from death after this. So i had to use few energy restoring items and include heal in the rotation. On the other hand it was almost impossible when I was killing crocs at lvl 10 or something like that, because game didn't let me restore my energy, thus a mage had to cut with knife in 3/4 battles.

un-mediocre responds:

If you are up for a real challenge try looking for the legendary dragon Onyxia.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

The art of ...

Yesterday I played "Everything Start To Fall", today I played this. I think it's easy to say which one of these is more of an art game. The whole parody of things is expressed with such a clear emotion, the speed of game, the background music, the mechanics (which were very well executed). The only downside was some of the memes. While trollface and other ones of similar type only help you express the mood, i found some of them to be unecessary. That would be the rainbow guy and Antonie Dodson, because apart from a simple laugh they don't carry any idea or concept. They aren't symbols of something and thus using them in your game didn't add anything to it.
But still I had a lot of fun with this game and I found it amusing because of its expression. 9/10 4/5 and recommending it for the art games collection :)

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

Average...

It's quite an average game.
Gravity platforming - done many times before, but that wouldn't be a big deal if level design would be really interesting. Sadly it isn't. Levels aren't properly sorted by difficulty. After levels 18 and 19 which were really hard, the other ones were a walk in the park, even though you added some more dangerous gadgets later on (bullets, rats and falling platforms), you didn't make use of them to the fullest, levels got a bit more diffirent, but not a bit more difficult. In my opinion you should have moved the levels 18,19 to the end of the game and have those levels with added gadgets in between. As the levels 18, 19 were perfectly done and were at perfect balance between difficulty and frustration, it's just that they were in the wrong place.
Now the story. The portal robot theme is really overdone. You haven't even introduced anything new to this cliche and it was a bit poorly executed, as the voice did not sound creepy, and didn't build up tension. Even though the gameplay was the center of attention, a small twist in the story would have done miracles. For example why for once can't a robot be really the good guy and your friend. Knowing the standart cliche of portal this twist would have surprised at least a handful of players.
In the end, it is an average game with an average gameplay and a bit poor story.

Aubergine Sky Aubergine Sky

Brilliant

Top quality. A really interesting method of telling a story. Very calming.

H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game

Sweet game

This one is a true success. Nice gameplay, mood, style and feel. Considering that this was made more as an advertisment than an actual game it's really good as a game. 5/5 and 10 stars for putting aside exscessive advertising ideas and also considering that the mini-game would be fun!

Good Fortune Good Fortune

Prayers...

Well prayers are meant to make you understand yourself, to question what you desire and why you desire that, not to get something. It was said somewhere that God gave freedom to people, because without freedom love can't exist, so based on this way of thinking the actual interference from God while you're alive is unlikely (if not impossible). Well in general I liked the flash, it made a strong understandable point, the minimalistic design was great and the sound fit perfectly.

Loved Loved

Breathtaking work

Many thoughts. Multiple interpretations!
1) Religious theme - the thing (I mean the mutual voice) controls the surroundings based on your performance - either beautiful for the obedient (heaven) or ugly and disordered for the disobedient (hell). Touching the statue, getting forgivness - catholic redemption concept. Taking lower path - humility. Jumping into the pit - sacrificing yourself for faith, maybe something remotely realated to Abraham and Issac concept. "Do not move!" - can't think of actual realation to the concept of catholic god. Excited and frightened choice - after death there is meant to be a new joyous beginnig but we still fear death, also the idea that god is forgiving and kind but also wrathful at the same time: "Psalm 103:11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth,so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him". Do not fail - pretty self explanatory I think. And the ending when you take a coin? Maybe you wanted to tell that everything goes in circles? Faithful become disobedient (the coin refers to the fruit of eden?).

2) A story of one sided love. Someone is trying to use you, to make use of the fact that you love that person. If you obey him/her surroundings become all beautiful and interesting. If you disobey the thing starts to show impatience and thus his/hers true colors are reveald, which are quite disturbing and scary. Touching the first statue - the thing tries to elude you to think that he/she is kind and considerate. Taking the lower path - often the desire to use someone else is brought by the desire to be above someone, thus when the thing tries to use you, he asks you to take lower path, for him to feel superior. Jumping into the pit - well the thing wants to show off to others that he/she completely owns you, and asks of you to perform a futile and humiliating action. "Don't move!" - no idea here too. "Do not fail" - perhaps the thing has an important task that needs completion, he makes you think that if you fail you will be discarded and if you succeed you will be rewarded. If you fail and stop listening, then the thing shows you that he is weak without you and begs you to stay. If you succeed he rewards you with a coin - that is money, that shows the things actual cold heart, because money compared to compassion and love is worthless, but the thing thinks that this reward expresses him being pleased better than love ever could.

Both interpretations are possible I think. I can't really decide which of those seems more true to me. But all in all this flash definetly looks into love and the thin line between "Love and sacrifice" and "Blindenss and slavery".

Lots of people find this review helpful!