The World is Saved The World is Saved

Loved It.

I had a booming smile through the entire video. It really expressed the emotion of when you finish a game and I loved it. As a matter of fact it fits not only a game. I get the same feeling after reading a good book, watching a good lenghty movie or anime. I'll probably be playing this every time I finish a game. Truly a great song and a great video!

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Great work

I felt it was a really good addition to the salad fingers series, watched it twice. It is a solid 10/10 and a 5/5. Good animation, as always exceptional typography and an breathtaking mood. I feel a bit nostalgic about it after all many years have passed since you released the first ones.
P. S. did anyone notice a face in the oven?

Whereabouts -Unknown- Whereabouts -Unknown-

Stylish

Great animation, distinctive style. From the image and the title I was expecting a story about some lost kid (physically or simbolicaly). But I found a music video. I didn't like the song that much, thus the whole music video wasn't that good to me. The trippyness wasn't that trippy at all.
All in all, I'd like to see you do a story instead of a music video. A lot of my dislikes for this particular movie were based on my personal opinion rather than the evaluation of your skills, thus I wouldn't feel right if I gave you less than 8.

circloO circloO

You've got a really good thing going here! I loved it. The feel of momentum, the puzzle design that puts so much focus on circles and circle physics. Mobile, now, before someone else rips it off and puts it there!

Beard Guy Goes Surfing Beard Guy Goes Surfing

Solid adventure game!

Bloosso Run Bloosso Run

Damn addicting this is :)

Kaukolike responds:

I've been working with evil scientists from soviet Russia when developing this game. It has a secret message in it that brainwashes you while you play!

Blue Bossa Blue Bossa

Great music

Like it very much, thank you, this fitted perfectly for our game.

Fusillade sound track Fusillade sound track

Great!

Great audio, it fits perfectly for my game!

XtremelyVenomous responds:

feel welcome to use any of my audio. hey and u can check out my animes too when u have time ok.

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

Thats great

Thats a great song, u rock!
sorry for makinh Diversity and Clarity 10, i dont understand at all what those things are.

Road to Oblivion alternatives Road to Oblivion alternatives

Great work

Original in photoshop or watercolor? I find the moon a little bit more serving the mood of the dark castle. It's really nice. Although I found some stains on the sun/moon of the both pictures. Was it intentional? (I'm not really good at understanding of how the light and illumination of things work so if it was intentional, my apologies).

Mufanza responds:

Thanks! It's 100% photoshop. The stains are unintentional, I didn't notice them until now C: They were probably supposed to be a part of the landscape bellow.

Big Bad Bot Big Bad Bot

He, funny

Looks like an "american footbal" player in the future :)

You Ain't Slick... You Ain't Slick...

Nice work

Really reminds me of afro samurai, so the cowboy bebop comment isnt completely off. Cowboy bebop and Samurai Champloo are from the same authors and samurai champloo is somewhat realated in atmosphere with afro samurai. Nice work, really. But seeing someones non-computer art (inlcuding coloring) is seeing true someones skill, that's why i dont think i can coment the details. It looks honed and good, maybe diffirent bracelets on the guys arms would be more interesting, but its really an insignificant detail.